CAIRNS, CHINA, CZECH REPUBLIC, USA
Come with us on a journey of self-discovery and education in yoga. HriYoga Teacher Training is a 200-hours registered yoga teacher training developed to provide you with the solid foundation to become a powerful, effective and inspirational yoga teacher. HriYoga Teacher Training is designed to meet you where you are. This yoga course is suitable for both: yoga students with a regular yoga practice that further wish to deepen their yoga knowledge and yoga students that would like to become a yoga teacher.
Dates: 4th June 2018 - 1st July 2018 - Cairns, Australia
Cost: 2,990 AUD
Dates: 6th August - 2nd September 2018 - Beijing, China
Cost: $2,200 USD
Dates: 15th October - 11th November 2018
Rynartice, Czech Republic
Cost: $2,200 AUD
(This program is a full-board program, including accommodation in stunning Czech-Saxon Switzerland & vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is a special edition program; which includes access and collaboration with PhDr. Patricie Anzari, widely renowned psychotherapist.
Dates: 7th January - 3rd February 2019
San Francisco, USA
Cost: $2,200 USD
Please email us for the exact Daily Learning Structure.
The spaces are limited, maximum of 10 yoga teacher trainees per one teacher training. We aim to meet you where you are in your practice.
What is included:
*Techniques/Training & Practice
- Led asana practice of the specifically designed yoga syllabus combining both: structural alignment, correct adjustment and mindful breathing
- Personal practice of the yoga syllabus under the supervision of the lead teacher, breath awareness: pranayama and meditation practice, chanting, kriyas, bandhas and mudras
- Breath & Movement - linking the two: Intro to Vinyasa Practice
- Movement Therapy
- Use of voice, body language and touch, seeing and understanding different bodies/shapes and conditions, adaptation of postures to suit student's abilities and use of yoga props
- Effective demonstration of poses & how to involve students, pose sequencing; variety of teaching styles, classroom management: e.g. time management, professional boundaries, business management
*Anatomy and Physiology
- Applied anatomy and physiology: yoga poses (from syllabus) and its anatomy, chakras and nadis, benefits of yoga practice, nutrition and effects on body and mind
*Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle adn Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- Philosophy of yoga: yoga sutras and Bhagavad Gita, Eight Limbs of Yoga; yoga lineage, syles and paths of yoga, ethics andyoga teacher, relationships between student and yoga teacher, community, yoga teacher registrations and insurance, the value of teaching yoga and yoga off the mat
- Practice of teaching as a lead teacher, receiving and giving feedback, assisting students while someone else teaches.
At least two years of regular practice is recommended
No prior teaching experience is required
You do not need to be flexible or injury free
Dedication, motivation and self-directed studentship of yoga and the path of teaching, willingness to participate fully in group process, able to give and receive feedback
BOOKS AND MATERIALS
All study materials for teacher training course are provided, including books needed to complete the course. Yoga mats and other yoga props are also provided. The accommodation, meals and the cost of travel is not included in the cost.
Contact us for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Teacher Training Testimonials:
"I liked this course; the size of the class, the books and reading material, having our own personal syllabus to follow, group discussions, learning practical information and actually practicing everything we learns. Lots of variations, adjustmens, safety and pain prevention, guided meditations. Thank you very much for this opportunity." - Paisley Hammond
"This course was taught with genuine heart. The ethics, happinness of students, our comfort and our ability to move forward into a career in yoga were at the forefront of every facet of the course. We were made to feel like a well-nurtured family. Success in this course was in the choice of teacher and it just flowed from there. No need to search for motivation for early starts. The kind of leadership we received meant that questions of motivation never arose. Thank you." - Tony Jay
"I liked the warm and friendly atmosphere, professional approach, lot of practical information, examples, adjustments, well-balanced practice with own personal syllabus to follow, including pranayama and meditation, a lot of recommended resources: books, webs, great inspiration on how to evolve the practice and teaching style. I would recommend this course to anyone!" - Jitka Dytrychova
"I liked the professional approach of this course, the friendly and warm atmosphere. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the process. Lots of new inspirations on all levels, physical, emotional and spiritual." - Monika Formankova
“Janka is a very nurturing and patient teacher. Janka’s yoga classes taught me importance of physical, intellectual and spiritual balance in my life. Janka knows how to motivate her yoga students and become the best they can be. Her clarity and enthusiasm make every yoga practice a unique and rewarding experience.”
“As a superb yoga teacher, Janka consistently maintains her focused attention to the finer details for posture adjustments in a class. Janka’s private sessions are focused very specifically on individual needs. One private session/teaching for me brought quick and dramatic changes, greater than anything I have experienced in the last 45 years of exercise stretches and yoga. Janka’s drive and passion will always cause her to excel even more in what she does including holding a very clear space to support her students in an encouraging and enthusiastic manner to also excel.”
“I have practiced yoga at number of places and with many different teachers. None was as skilled or as sensitive to individual needs as Janka’s yoga classes”